Monday, November 7, 2011

But I don't wanna...!!

I think I am going to wait until Friday to do my weigh in. Everyone has been complementing me on how good I look, and I have been feeling really good about myself but I am terribly scared to get on the scale because I was not good this weekend like I wanted to be. I went to a housewarming party and just chit chatted away... while snacking the entire time. Plus, Friday I am getting my hair done so I will automatically feel better about myself :)

Anyone like sushi? I hate anything that has to do with seafood but I LOVE vegetarian sushi rolls and when I am at HEB, it is not uncommon that I pick some up at the sushi stand. They are low in fat, and really tasty! A great, healthy, quick lunch solution.




I am going to start training for the Capital 10K soon, and am kind of excited. I have some time to train and I think I can get where I need to be in time. It will be a challenge and I am making my sister do it with me! I put my tree up this past weekend... everyone is giving me hell about it but I don't care. I don't understand why people feel the need to bring other's down when they are just doing what makes them happy and not concerning anyone else. My husband and I love the holidays, who cares if we want to decorate early?!! I live in the country, no one else has to see what I put up! I think we are just more excited that we have our own house and can put up our own tree for the first time!



I hope everyone has a fantastic week, and for those of you with banker hours like myself, stay positive and remember the 4 day work week! Also, I am getting a bit of page views but no subscribers or followers. Follow me if you have a blog, I would love to get to know my audience :) (Unless my views are always from the same person... Lindsey!!) Don't forget to sign up for Tricia's give away if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment