Friday, November 4, 2011

3 weeks already??!

My 3 weeks is almost up! I am dreading weighing myself Monday morning only because this past last week I have put zero extra effort into my new lifestyle. I am not saying that I pigged out or anything, I just haven't been exercising. We walked maybe only twice this week because I had a lot of school stuff and didn't get home until late. We are however, adding to our treadmill fund and will hopefully have one by the end of the year! That is exciting! Our diets have still been good though, and people are commenting about how we have lost weight. We even got my father-in-law interested in eating soy! Never thought I would hear that, but he wants to try all the recipes I make.

Veggie Heaven was SO good, I seriously recommend it to anyone that wants to dip their toes into soy food. My dad bought us a pressure cooker for our anniversary, and I LOVE it! We made artichokes in 10 minutes!! Anyone that knows about cooking artichokes can appreciate this :)!

Call me crazy but... the holiday decorations are going up this weekend! I LOVE the feeling of Christmas (except the feeling of wanting to eat everything!) and I can't wait for our first Christmas in our first home together! Go check out the Dollar Tree for all your holiday decorations... they have so many and at only $1! I came home with about 6 bags full of stuff and my husband couldn't believe that I only spent around $40 including some stuff I got at Hobby Lobby (50% off until Sunday... hurry!!) 

I hope everyone had a good Halloween.... I have been eating WAY too much candy, everyone seems to bring us some at work and that's another reason why I do not want to weigh in Monday. I just hope I didn't gain any weight! I will bust my butt this weekend!

Here is a picture of Halloween... my husband is very... simple. I was NOT Eve but Poison Ivy!


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. The weather in Austin is AMAZING right now and a great opportunity to go out and exercise. Also, check out Tricia's give away here to win some awesome active head bands!

No comments:

Post a Comment